POST: TA 12 HOURS per week PERMANENT TERM TIME ONLY
(11.00am – 1pm Monday to Friday and one afternoon per week 1pm-3pm) SCALE POINT 10-13
The Wensum Trust is seeking to appoint a TAat Arden Grove Infant & Nursery School, part of the Wensum Trust family of schools. We are looking to appoint a person who:
- Enjoy working with and supporting children
- Are enthusiastic, approachable, friendly and hardworking.
- Demonstrate patience, consistency and fairness.
- Will be able to follow all school policies.
- Work within our school ethos to deal with problems to support children’s development.
- Are flexible and communicate well in a team.
The TA roles and responsibilities include:
- Supervising and engaging with learning in children’s play.
- Supporting teaching and learning in small groups and in 1:1 activities
- Ensuring children remain safe and follow the schools safeguarding procedures.
- Prepare snacks.
If you are interested in joining our friendly, dedicated and hardworking team, we would look forward to receiving your application. Application forms can be downloaded from the Wensum Trust website or by contacting the school.
The successful applicant needs to have the ability to have effective communication skills and the ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice and information in accurate spoken English. This is essential for the post.
The Wensum Trust is committed to the protection and safety of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an appropriate Enhanced DBS check.
The Wensum Trust warmly welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Further details and application forms are available on request from:
Daniel Thrower / Sarah Waterfield
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Monday 17th July 2017
Interviews will be held: Between Tuesday 18th July – Friday 21st July 2017
We look forward to hearing from you.